Saturday 2 December 2017

I'm Leaving No Matter What

I look to the ceiling. I have not started any work today when I am supposed to. How can my life be like this? How can I let them treat me like this? How can I be persistent when I am not supposed to? Where are they when I need them? Why can't they think well beyond my helpless words?

If I stay for another term, will they please me? If I work 24 hours a day and end up sick due to stress, will they be beside me? If I fail my exam just because I have to attend my work and not going to classes, will they still support me morally?

How can I let them treat me like this? How can I stop this and move on, doing things I like? How can I stop myself from saying no again? When all they care about is just themselves?

Just a few days more and I am leaving. No point staying in a place I don't belong anymore. I do not have any other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...