Thursday 12 July 2018

Why I Resign Without Getting a New Job

1) Worsening health condition. Continuous stomach ache (bloating, gastric), flu and migrain. Other than food allergy, I believe continuous stress be it personal or work related was also the main reason for my deteriorating health condition. I cannot be in a hopeless situation and environment forever, staying for the money sake. It is really bad in long term.

2) Managed to arrange housing loan monthly repayments via EPF Akaun 2 (my biggest commitment to be exact) for at least a year. I can cancel this arrangement anytime, by the way.

3) Submitted my resignation letter soon after my July salary was credited to my bank account. Then I will serve a month notice in full (I did not have any annual leave to be deducted from the remaining working days). So technically I can survive for at least the upcoming 2 months (August and September), while searching for a new job.

4) Focus on my ACCA exam in September without having to worry about work commitment. I really, I mean really need to pass this paper, which suppose to be the final one under the old syllabus. Trying my luck to ask ACCA to waive the new papers under the new syllabus #cubanasib.

5) Try my best to do things I love and monetize them as much as possible. For example, write properly and generate money out of it. All this while, I have been writing purely because of passion. It is 2 in 1 now I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...