Friday 25 December 2015

Perkara-perkara yang hendak aku capai (dalam Bahasa Inggeris)

I have so many things in my mind right now. So many things to achieve.

1) Prepare for weekend classes. 2 more papers to go. Gotta finish what I have started.

2) Start writing my own book. A nice person will recommend me a printer who can print even 1 book. Inshaallah by end of 2016. At least a simple one.

3) My big boss has some plans for us. According to her if we feel bored with our current job scope or wanting to explore new things in our career, we can talk to her directly. Can't wait for that moment. Tired of doing reporting and reporting and reporting.

4) Paying off my debts either with the bank or my parents. Inshaallah, slowly.

5) Traveling again. Seriously I miss traveling so much!

6) Updating my blog and my FB page. They are in Bahasa Malaysia, with proper but casual style. Really need to organize them well.

7) Read more books. Seriously I love books to the max! I dream of my own library. A Kindle is also intriguing but considering the price...hmmm..maybe later.

8) Submitting articles to publisher, magazines and newspapers. This one is based on my colleague's suggestion. We will see.

9) Opening up accounting and economics tuition classes in my new house. I already have 1 prospective client. Need some materials for this. Pricing is supposed to be cheap because I always relate this to my 'giving back to people' objectives.

10) Continue to be involved with TFTN though I may not be able to join their session on every Saturday. I have classes to attend. Sigh.

11) Considering to be attached emotionally to a new relationship. Ahah! This one is not so urgent anyway. But I do hope it's going to be fruitful though. Is tough love really that tough? We will see.

Anymore to add? On family and friends, I won't list it here. Because they are in my list forever. Not occasionally.

So, time to read a book! Adios!

Oh oh, I forgot about something. I need to avoid being hesitant or afraid. Thus I will have to ask this question most of the time:

"What would I do to achieve my dreams, if I were not afraid?"

Think. Act. Inshaallah.

Additional points i.e. my beloved auntie's suggestion:
Learn new knowledge to be a better muslim- eg quran memorization, new doas, hadith 40 , tafsir surah etc. utk bekalan disana insyaaAllah  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...