Tuesday 15 November 2016

Kaunter luahan hati-#2

I have always knew that I am not meant to climb the corporate ladder. In corporate world, we are supposed to be able to shine and be seen as performing. While I may perform reasonably well, I still hate one particular thing:

Proving myself to others.

I do not have to do this. Really. I know my responsibilities and willing to go extra miles to complete my tasks. But I hate it when people say I must SHOW that I actually perform. Perhaps I am still in classical mode where I believe our deliverables should speak more than our talking.

I need to find alternatives to this. I just can't fit in this world. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...