Tuesday 15 November 2016

Kaunter luahan hati-#1

I just read two people giving sarcastic comments to each other in a post. Honestly I wish sarcastic people do not exist in this world. Because of them, it's difficult to differentiate between true and bad intentions.

Back in 2014, an auditor came to me asking basic questions, which normal clients hated. As an ex auditor myself, I understand that this auditor just want to learn the process. I explained in detail to her and my last remark was " If you have anymore queries just come to me ya. I will help you".

Soon after that, I heard her team talking about my remark, indicating that I have given a very sarcastic remark. I did not confront her because it was unnecessary. But in my heart I asked " What is happening nowadays? People interpret our honest intentions in such a bad way, just because some sadistic people out there claimed that sarcasm is cool".

What a world. I have already ditched pages with sarcasm cause it's not cool, really! It only creates more keyboard warriors who cannot accept other people's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...