Friday 11 August 2017

A Story of My Dream

I am changing path towards doing what I love: sharing of knowledge and experiences. It started out as a child where I wanted to become a journalist. Over the years, life has proven to me that I should instead become what I am today: an accountant.

But because I strongly have a passion to share things, I have developed a rather crazy but possible dream: I want my name to appear as accounting and financial reporting trainer, like Mr Tan Liong Tong, Mr David Meow and Mr Danny Tan.

I know these people are legends in our field. I myself have attended their courses and have learned a lot of stuffs. Somebody has pointed to me that because my field is very technical, it will take a long and tough time to reach their level. Not to mention also, whether I can reach to the level of those 'taiko' in the big audit firms, who constantly speaks at courses and conferences. But it's OK. So long as I have shared my knowledge and experiences to deserving people, I am grateful enough.

Miss Fairuz Yasmin Ramli.

One fine day, Inshaallah.

You gotta love what you do. Else you will keep being in hunger, searching for the purpose of life. Just do it.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...