Tuesday 4 September 2018

Hi Tea with WonderWomen.Asia Ladies

I look like I'm starting to dance in this picture .
.
I have to confess that sometimes I am a bit 'nakal'. What started as an opportunity to eat and drink for free turned out to be one of the best session in my crazy life. I got to meet these wonder women, who well, just add the factor to my #kamikaze plan.
.
Will share with you what these women and myself do later OK. Praying hard that my plan goes well too. Amen.
.
We do not meet people by chance. They are there for us to learn about ourselves and teach us new things about life, the world and that we are not alone like we sometimes thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...