Tuesday 4 September 2018

When Vegetarian and Vegan Mood Comes

Vegetarian chicken bites for tea today.
.
Crispy enough on the outside, juicy enough on the inside. It did taste like chicken but as a regular 'real chicken' consumer, well it was totally not the same haha.
.
I have been tasting few vegetarian products now but I have one main concern on some of them:
.
Too much flavoring (MSG, as per explained in the packaging).
I felt a bit disappointed this time. Yes the food met the objective of no meat, no cruelty but can we consider it healthy, considering the high MSG level?
.
Perhaps it is really a try and error practice. When I ate vegetarian chicken served by my friend during her event, it tasted really good.
Not a vegetarian or vegan yet. But I love to try. Perhaps you should too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...