Tuesday 18 September 2018

Dreams Do Come True

I dream of traveling around the world and tell others what I have seen, what had happened, hence my original ambition to be a journalist.


.


I became someone else instead. Doing things that is not my passion. But I admit that I can do it somehow. I learn new things, meet new people and eventually realise that I still could not take my heart off my initial dream. 


.


Now is the time for me to explore other things. I meet more new people, learn other kind of knowledge and am willing to break through all my comfort zone. 


.


It is not going to be easy. But I believe He knows what is best for me. He put me through all the ups and downs, so that I know my real role in this world: To share, to help and to inspire others.


.


May all our dreams come true. Amen.


#selflove

#selfmotivation

#paulocoelho

#dreamscometrue

#love


1 comment:

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...