Saturday 1 September 2018

Merdeka Day In Singapore: Trip Details Post Coming Soon

I celebrated Malaysia Merdeka day in Singapore yesterday. Although Singapore is just beside Malaysia, the feeling is totally not the same as Malaysia. It feels 'expensive', you know? Haha.
.
For me, it is not easy traveling via MRT, walking here and there like mad and taking buses when I have both achilles tendonitis and plantar fascitis at once.
.
My foot ache and like screaming "Hey you damn girl why do you do this to me?"


So when we had a chance to just sit back, relax and have our lunch together, why not?
.
Yeah I know the food here is pricey though. But for both of us, most of the rest of the itineraries are FOC. So I think it is still OK to spend a bit on famous local food here.
.
Will post my trip details later. Who knows it might benefit you. Hopefully it is still pocket-friendly for us and perhaps you too.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...