Tuesday 4 September 2018

Thank You Allah, Thank You Maybank

As I wave goodbye to you, I think about this:
.
You are the real definition of a soulmate or 'Jodoh'.
.
You rejected my scholarship application last time. But we still meet again, on my first day of working.
.
You contain the guy I fell in love at first sight and I waited for his response for 3 years. Only to know that he later marry someone else and has kids now.
.
You made me dream of my own house. When I took the housing loan with you, I thought I will stay with you until I retire. But I guess I have to leave you anyway, cause my family and my own health need me more.
.
You made me meet some of the best friends that I can wish ever. Those friends were the ones sticking close to me in my challenging times at work. I can never thank them enough for all their help.
.
Thank you Allah for this opportunity.
.
Thank you Maybank, for all the knowledge and experiences.
.
Keep humanising, in fact be better in it.
.
It's time to move on. But I will never forget all the TIGER values learned.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...