Tuesday 4 September 2018

My Wish for Everyone on Health Benefits

Over the years that I have been getting treatment from private hospitals (not paid by me by the way), I always wish about this:
.
Everyone in this world, I mean every single person including the poor and the starving ones will get whatever that I get i.e. access to best doctors, treatments and medicines.
.
Everyone should be able to hear harmonious musics played in the hospital lobby.
.
Everyone should be able to use modern, clean and dry toilets in the hospital whenever they need to.
.
Health is wealth. I wish everyone in this world is healthy, not by the amount of money they paid but by their equal rights to best health services.
.
Just my own wish, perhaps.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KELANTAN TRIP (30/11/2021 – 2/12/2021)

Holla!!!!!!! Lama sungguh-sungguh tak update blog aku ini aduhai. Boleh pula menghapdet semasa pandemic Covid-19 ni, eh eh eh…. Well, Alhamd...